Friday, November 18, 2011

Formation of Planets

Hey Everyone,

I was reading some of the material in the book and came up on the formation of planets. This caught my eye because I have never heard of some of the theories given. The one that I became really interested in was the solar nebula theory. It is a branch of the evolutionary theory because it states that the Earth was formed from the by-product of the formation of the sun. The Earth formed from the nebula around the proto-sun, which is a result of the formation of the sun. So my question for you all is, which section during this semester did you find the most interesting?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite section of the course was learning about the life and death of low and high mass stars. Prior to this class I thought that stars lived on forever, it was interesting to learn that there are high mass stars that burn up their fuel and end up exploding into supernove.

    Samirah Bey

    ReplyDelete